1.0 Hours of CE for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
After watching this program, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians will be able to:
- Describe the current biosimilar marketplace and how it compared with the generic drug uptake in the United States.
- Explain the limitations of clinical trial data in supporting real world clinical and economic decision making.
- Describe what post-marketing data are needed to assess biosimilar safety and efficacy and initiatives that have been created to study these issues.
To obtain CE credit for this program:
- Watch the video found below
- Take (and pass with a 70% or greater) the 10 question quiz
- Complete the program evaluation
- VPhA will then submit your information to CPE Monitor within 30 days of completing the program
Continuing Education Videos
Learning Materials and Handouts
PDF of Presentation PowerPoint
Fees (Register Here)
- $25 for VPhA Members
- $50 for Non-Members
- Mark Cziraky, PharmD, CLS – Vice President of Research HealthCore
Continuing Education Information
ACPE # 0278-0000-18-038-H04-P
ACPE # 0278-0000-18-038-H04-T
1.0 Contact Hours (0.10 CEU) for Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians
Program expiration date: 12/20/2021
Program sponsored in part by:
- VPhA Research & Education Foundation
VPhA requires that speakers disclose real or apparent conflict of interest relating to the topics of the educational activity.
Conflict of Interest forms are on file at the VPhA office.
The Virginia Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.