1.0 Hours of CE for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
After watching this program, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians will be able to:
- Identify a set of interactive questions to discuss with a patient to assist in determining if they are considering self-harm
- Develop the confidence to continue an interactive discussion if the patient is deemed to be at risk of suicide
- Understand a menu of options to discuss with patients regarding dealing effectively with suicidal thoughts, including connecting with mental health professionals.
To obtain CE credit for this program:
- Watch the video found below
- Take (and pass with a 70% or greater) the 10 question quiz
- Complete the program evaluation
- VPhA will then submit your information to CPE Monitor within 30 days of completing the program
Continuing Education Videos
Learning Materials and Handouts
Fees (Register Here)
- $25 for VPhA Members
- $50 for Non-Members
- Jerry McKee, Pharm.D., M.S., BCPP – Clinical Pharmacy Specialist-Psychiatry Woodbridge Hospital
Continuing Education Information
ACPE # 0278-0000-18-039-H04-P
ACPE # 0278-0000-18-039-H04-T
1.0 Contact Hours (0.10 CEU) for Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians
Program expiration date: 12/20/2021
Program sponsored in part by:
- VPhA Research & Education Foundation
VPhA requires that speakers disclose real or apparent conflict of interest relating to the topics of the educational activity.
Conflict of Interest forms are on file at the VPhA office.
The Virginia Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.