VPhA-ANFP’s purpose is to unite new and future practitioners, provide social and educational activities geared to the needs of new and future practitioners while encouraging leadership and participation at the state and national levels.
The following criteria shall be considered in determining the elected officers:
- To serve as a mechanism for communication ideas and experience within its membership.
- To act as a transition for recent graduates and new practitioners into the Association.
- To encourage ongoing interaction between pharmacy students and practitioners on an informational and social level.
- To hold a least two statewide meetings that may coincide with the VPhA Midyear and Annual meetings.
- To provide educational and social activities on a statewide and regional basis.
- To provide representation on various committees and other positions so as to promote involvement in related activities on a state and national level.
- To provide nominations for the Pharmacist Mutual Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award to the VPhA Awards Committee.
Officers for 2020-2021
Chair: Kayla Lucas
Vice Chair: Yancey Lockhart
Secretary: Holly Tyson
Treasurer: Chelsea Sprouse