1.0 Hours of CE for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
After watching this program, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians will be able to:
- Explain why clinician burnout is a patient care and healthcare workforce problem that needs addressing
- Describe the National Academy of Medicine Clinician Well-Beeing and Resilience Action Collaborative
- Identify strategies to impact well-being and resilience in pharmacists, pharmacy residents, student pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians.
To obtain CE credit for this program:
- Watch the video found below
- Take (and pass with a 70% or greater) the 10 question quiz
- Complete the program evaluation
- VPhA will then submit your information to CPE Monitor within 30 days of completing the program
Continuing Education Videos
Learning Materials and Handouts
Fees (Register Here)
- $25 for VPhA Members
- $50 for Non-Members
- Janet Silvester, Pharm.D., M.B.A., FASHP –Vice President of Accreditation Services, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Continuing Education Information
ACPE # 0278-0000-18-031-H04-P
ACPE # 0278-0000-18-031-H04-T
1.0 Contact Hours (0.10 CEU) for Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians
Program expiration date: 12/20/2021
Program sponsored in part by:
- VPhA Research & Education Foundation
VPhA requires that speakers disclose real or apparent conflict of interest relating to the topics of the educational activity.
Conflict of Interest forms are on file at the VPhA office.
The Virginia Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.