- Community-Based Emergency Response Seminar (CBERS) CHEMPACK
- Nominate Now – 2019 VPhA Awards
- Deadline Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Join the Academy of Medical Cannabis
- Take Your Legislator To Work
- Support VPhA’s Foundation
- VPhA Future Event Idea Form
We are also gearing up for the 2018-2019 legislative year where we will be presenting your concerns at the Virginia General Assembly. You can help by contributing to VPhA’s Rx Care PAC. The VPhA Rx Care PAC is a nonpartisan organization within VPhA that provides an opportunity for our membership to participate in Virginia’s political process. Democrat or Republican, it doesn’t matter. The VPhA Rx Care PAC supports candidates who share VPhA’s values on healthcare and the impact pharmacy makes to improve the quality of life for our patients. Contributions to political campaigns are based on a number of factors, including how closely a candidate’s views impact the profession of pharmacy and the district he or she represents.