Launched in 2013, the Addington Lecture Series is a featured program at the VPhA Annual Convention presented by the VPhA Foundation’s Addington Vision Fund. The Addington Lecture Series advances the Addington Vision by providing educational topics to advance the entrepreneurial spirit for community pharmacy.
The first Addington Lecture on July 28, 2013 honored the lasting legacy Henry Addington has set for independent pharmacy practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The one hour program featured stories shared by family, friends, and colleagues of Mr. Addington. This lecture can be found below.
Addington Lecture Series
- 2016 – Importance of CMRs in Star Ratings
- Gaynell Smith-Gray, RPh of CardinalHealth MTM Pharmacist-Innovative Delivery Solutions
- 2015 – Transitioning the Ownership of an Independent Pharmacy
- Jimy Beatty, RPh of Buy-Sellapharmacy.com
- 2014 – Specialty Pharmacy 101 – Opportunities & Challenges for Independents
- Laura Jester, Pharm.D., R.Ph. of Compliant Pharmacy Alliance Cooperative
- 2013 – Sharing the Legacy of Henry Addington
- Friends, Family and Colleagues of Henry Addington