- This event has passed.
VDH: Pfizer and Moderna “baby” COVID-19 Vaccine Lunch & Learn – June 22, 2022
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Explain the current landscape of pediatric COVID-19 vaccinations in Virginia
- Compare and contrast the Pfizer and Moderna “baby” COVID-19 vaccines
- Recommend which COVID-19 vaccine to administer based on patient factors
- Illustrate the appropriate methods to administer the COVID-19 vaccine to your infant & pediatric patients
- Address COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy amongst parents and guardians
Activity Type: Knowledge
Contact Hours: 1.0
Chelsea Sprouse, PharmD, BCACP
COVID-19 Vaccine Pharmacy Coordinator
VPhA Members: FREE
Registration is now closed.
The Zoom link will be sent out to all registered attendees on the 22nd.