- This event has passed.
Stroke Smart: Save a Life Program Webinar
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET
Registration is NOW closed.
Stroke Smart: Save a Life Program
- Explain why community pharmacies are a critical partner for implementing a Stroke Smart program in communities
- Identify the role pharmacy technicians and/or CHWs can play in educating patients and communities about the Virginia Stroke Smart program
- Define what a stroke is and the benefit of early treatment
- Describe the five basic symptoms and two simple tests for identifying a stroke
- Discuss communication strategies for sharing education/information in your community
Cynthia L. W. Warriner, BS, RPh, CDCES
Health Quality Innovators
Patricia W. Slattum, Pharm.D., Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus of Pharmacotherapy and Outcomes Science
Co-Director, Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program, Virginia Geriatric Education Center, Virginia Center on Aging
VPhA Pharmacy Technician Members: FREE
Pharmacy Technician Non-Members: FREE
Registration is still required to attend and receive CE credit.
The Zoom link will be sent out to all registered attendees on the morning of the 10th.