CE & Events
- This event has passed.
Chronic Care Management & Interdisciplinary Teams
Come to learn about improving patient outcomes through CCM & interdisciplinary teams.
Program begins promptly at 5:30 PM and has been accredited for 2 hours of live CE.
Register for CE Program
PROGRAM: This ACPE-accredited program will focus on improving patient outcomes through Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Interdisciplinary Teams. This is a knowledge-based activity that will benefit pharmacists.
PRESENTER: The live program is presented by Mike Talley, PhD, CMAA. Physician Practice Specialist at HQI.
- Member Pharmacist/Practitioner – $10
- Non-member – $40
Not a Member? Join Today!
REGISTRATION DETAILS: Each attendee must register for the program through the online registration process and complete the form linked above.
- Defining the importance of transition of care management (TCM) and Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Integrating Pharmacists into the Care Team
- Utilization of PDSA cycles in TCM implementation with a Local Community Pharmacy
- Applying workflow analysis in TCM
- Recognizing and implementing financial optimization in local collaborations
Virginia Pharmacists Association (VPhA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. This program will provide two (2) hours of ACPE-accredited continuing education credits to pharmacists who attend the program and complete the online evaluation required to claim credit.
VPhA would like to thank the Virginia Department of Health for providing financial assistance for this program.